We think that the best way to spend summers in Park City than challenging yourself over the Adventure Courses or testing your mental strength on the Drop Tower. The only thing that can top that is unlimited access to the Park any day of the week any week of the season. 2014 Adult + Youth Seasons Passes now available.
What does a Seasons Pass get you?
- Unlimited rides on both of the Zip Lines and the Alpine Slide
- As many times as you can climb through our Adventure Courses
- Chairlift rides and access to the hiking trails all season long
- The ability to add a Summer Comet Bobsled Ride at 20% off regular rate.
It will pay for itself in just three uses! So in three visits can you:
- Beat your record time climbing though the Canyon Ropes Course?
- Convince yourself to give the 65 ft. Drop Tower a go?
- Do the Extreme Zip Line without closing your eyes at the start?
Click Here to purchase your 2014 Seasons Pass online now!
For those of you who aren’t from Park City, ask any local and they will tell you Sundays around town are relaxed, fun, and community oriented. One of my favorite local events is the Park Silly Sunday Market. Park Silly is a weekly “eco-friendly open air market, street festival and commUnity forum where neighbors and friends come together to celebrate our commUnity of fun and funky Park Sillians.”
We can’t think of a more perfect way to spend a sunny, summer, Sunday than starting the day with a stroll down Historic Main Street through the Market and then heading over to the Utah Olympic Park for an afternoon of adventuring and the 1pm Flying Ace Freestyle Pool Show!
The Park Silly Sunday Market is a low-key, up-beat way to get to know the community that resides here in Park City. Everything from local bands to silly street performers tie in the bright colors and love for the outdoors that Park City encompasses. The Olympic Park is a family oriented way to learn about the dedication and training of Olympic Athletes while commemorating the 2002 Winter Olympic Games. Altogether they make for a very Park City sorta day!
Bring family and friends up for an afternoon of fun, purchase the unlimited Gold Pass, and see what a fun day you can have!